Sunday, September 18, 2016

Earth not a planet but a spaceship





There are a lot of theories out there about flat Earth and a few movies as well, so I had a good read around before embarking on a psychic investigation of my own. For some reason something as obvious as a round Earth planet all of a sudden created a suspicion in me. I had a few dreams where I was shown our planet not to be a planet at all but in fact a spaceship a flat spaceship, and our so-called planet is an ecosystem in that spaceship. 

Also while meditating and focusing on this subject I was shown an image of the spaceship on a piece of paper and some text next to it saying, “Earth is flat, guaranteed”. At the end there was someone’s signature as if verifying this document to me. I still can’t fully wrap my head around this as we have been totally brainwashed by the education system and it’s hard to deviate from the standard way of thinking even for a psychic.


No comments:

Post a Comment