Monday, February 13, 2017

Why elite obsessed with Saturn hexagon?




I have been reading a lot about Saturn worship by the so called elite groups around the world all the way from antiquity. There is tons of information out there and some great you tube videos as well. In a nutshell, all the information is kind of the same about the hexagon formed on Saturn because of a permanent storm according to scientists.



This hexagon has become the focal point of many religious and cultural symbols and rituals in our society. If you look at a hexagon from a different angle it is a flattened cube hence the Kaaba, the black cube in Mecca the holiest place in Islam and the Tefillin, the black leather box worn by the observant male Jews, also the black square graduation caps they all symbolize Saturn.



Apparently the Star of David and even the pyramid, the infamous illuminati symbol all derive from this hexagon on Saturn. All this made sense to me, but there was not really a lot of information out there as to why they are obsessed with Saturn, I mean it's clear that they are but why? The only reasons as to why that I could find around the web, was that Saturn is radiating waves towards Earth to create this reality and basically bring to us the illusion of time and space, that keeps us imprisoned in this realm. Hence Saturn is the Ancient Greek God Cronus who is the God of Time derived from the Greek word Chronos (Χρονος= time). That also made sense but I knew there must be something else that either people in the know don't want to mention including various conspiracy theorists or they just don't know.

So I went on some meditative/psychic investigation as usual and saw the planet Saturn right in front of me with two eyes on its rings looking at me, not very friendly eyes may I add. Then a realization came into my mind that our bodies are stored there. That's right, our actual physical bodies that are plugged into this Matrix are located there, like in the movie Matrix. All this obsession with Saturn now makes total sense to me. The bodies are in metal pods and all I saw around them were machines/robots. I then remembered this dream I had a few years ago when I saw this same structure full of metal pods and machines around, not knowing what was inside of them at the time and a voice telling me you are just a number! 


The Elite is worshipping this hexagon, because personally I think they are scared of it and try to appease it by showing that they are on the Saturn team and they get rewarded for their loyalty by being the elite in this illusion of reality! What an irony they are still all trapped in Saturn, in those little metal pods submerged in liquid and they go into all this trouble just to get an illusion of being someone important and powerful, when really they are just discardable pawns.


No comments:

Post a Comment